OGIO® Ladies Onyx Polo
|BUST||32 – 34||35 – 36||37 – 38||39 – 41|
|BUST||42 – 44||45 – 47||48 – 51||52 – 55|
How to Measure
At LogoSpectrum, your comfort is our priority. To receive product with the best sizing, we strongly recommend using a flexible measuring tape or paper ruler to gather your measurements, and comparing them to the sizing chart above. Some measurements may be easier to take with a friend's assistance. You may also take measurements from an article of clothing that you already own and like the fit of in order to compare.
With arms relaxed to your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor. Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely instead of tightly taught.
A cotton-rich polo that pushes the envelope with moisture-wicking performance and modern details.
- 5-ounce, 53/47 cotton/poly pique with stay-cool wicking technology
- OGIO heat transfer label for tag-free comfort
- Tonal stitch throughout (White is dyed-to-match)
- Self-fabric collar
- 3-button Y-neck placket with coverstitch detail and metal buttons
- Front princess seams
- Modified raglan sleeves
- Rubber OGIO heat transfer at left hem
- Curved hem
|Fabric||Blend, Polyester, Cotton, Pique|
|Sleeve Length||Short Sleeve|